Saturday, February 2, 2008

Only at Harmon's...


I am discovering the true excitement of working for a credit union inside a grocery store. Not only do I have the antics of the comedic "Officer Tight-Pants" to amuse me (more to come on that one), but I never cease to be entertained by the goings-on of the Harmon's universe. Today, for example, I was sitting at my teller window gazing off into the jungle of cheesy Valentine's Day decor that currently entangles the store. All of a sudden, a giant hippo wearing a hot pink tutu waltzed by in front of me!! I thought it was so funny, I snapped a picture with my cell phone so everyone else could enjoy it, too.

5 comments:

Angie said...

what the-? That is awesome!!!

Colette said...

that's so great. Rachel your blog is cute!

Christine said...

hahaha, that is hilarious. was that the store's doing, or a lovely customer?

Angie said...

ok I'm bad and changed my blog address, sorry to complicate things. It's now houseofharding.blogspot.com

Nate Robertson said...

Next time we really should get a picture of you and Harmony the Hippo together!! That would make this post complete.