Friday, October 24, 2008

Ghouls Night Out

So, I am sitting up late tonight, wondering where the last hour went...I was going to go to bed with Colby a while ago, and then I got sucked into the infinite vortex that is on-line Christmas shopping (I think I may single-handedly solve the economic crisis with my holiday purchases; you can all thank me later). But before I "hit the hay," I wanted to share just a smidge about my Fall Break...

I went to Boise!!

It was so wonderful to see my family, especially since I only make it up there a couple of times a year. Holly was so wonderful to let me have the weekend off (seriously, I owe you big!), and I got to ride up with Dave, which was awesome. Friday night, my dad and brothers went to the BSU/Hawaii game, so I stayed home with Mom, Andi, and Steph for a "girls' night." We watched "Hairspray," swooning over James Marsden and Elijah Kelley and gave each other pedicures. I also copied Sarah's fantastic fingernails and gave my sisters Halloween manicures:





I wish I'd gotten some better pictures; I was trying to get the details in while showing all of my little paintings in just one or two photos. I wish you could see the little witch on Steph's thumb...she was really cute! But, since I still don't have a digital camera, my crappy cell phone pics will just have to suffice.

2 comments:

Colette said...

wow! your nails turned out so cute! What a fun weekend!

Deanna said...

Looks like you figured out the text thingie...There's a Big T and a little T next to each other, near the left of the toolbar when you go to post...That's how I make mine bigger. Good Luck!

Those are some cutsie nails!!!