Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Winter Weather

I really like Christine's Halloween background on her blog, so I decided to follow suit and decorate mine for the season, as well.

Speaking of the season....even though Saturday night's snowfall shouldn't have caught me off-guard (because it was in the forecast all week), I was still a bit shocked as I looked out the window Sunday morning, torn between disappointment and excitement. While part of me screamed, "No, NO!! It's only October!!" the so-excited-for-Christmas-cuz-it's-just-around-the-corner side of me could barely be contained. (Consequently, that side of me was in charge today...I didn't study at all. Instead, I vacuumed my apartment and finished two Christmas presents.)

When I walked to church Sunday afternoon I was still in awe of the snow. I think I kind of forget how cold it is, the way the sky looks, and how it smells when it snows. It's so pretty, even when it's gray and cloudy outside.

3 comments:

Be You Movies said...

The background turned out adorably! It is super cute. Nice work and thanks again for Monday morning. I had such a wonderful time just hanging out with you.

Unknown said...

I love the new background. I can't believe the snow!

Amber and Ryan said...

I love the Halloween background!