Saturday, November 8, 2008

If I Had a Million Dollars...

I realized today that it's been weeks since I've looked at Anthropologie's website....how could I let that happen? So, tonight, with my Periodontology book & notes on my lap and every intention of studying (in just a few minutes), I reacquainted myself with the random cuteness and amazing detail that is always to be found there. As I did so, I thought to myself, "Man, if I had lots of money I would buy all my clothes from Anthropologie!" Then I realized that I'd really rather just have lots of time to create a whole wardrobe of my own home-sewn knock-offs.

Yeah, man.

Here are a few of tonight's finds that made it into my extensive gallery of "someday" projects:



1 comment:

Deanna said...

And if I had a million dollars, I'd do the same!!! LOL!