Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Whew!

Well, it was a long weekend...in one respect, anyway. I had to wait until yesterday to find out whether I'd passed my loan officer test. Once I'd taken it and it was out of my hands, you'd think that I would just let it be, but no. I was so worried about it, that I found myself (all weekend) asking Heavenly Father to, "please let Camille understand why I made the decisions I did on those loans, and please help her to agree with my logic so she will give me a passing grade on my test." Silly, I know. But I guess it worked, because I passed!! Yep, that's right...at this moment you are witnessing the joy and immense relief of America First's newest loan officer. Sweet.

Having learned of my success yesterday morning, I spent most of the day in a pretty good mood. That was topped off by a surprise visitor at closing time -- my dearest Vanessa came to congratulate me, flowers in hand! Vanessa's are awesome...everyone should have one. :)

Thanks, everyone, for being so excited for me -- I'm excited, too!

5 comments:

Colette said...

NICE! yeah for rachel!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!! our first car loan is throu AFCU, we absolutely love that bank!

Unknown said...

Wahoo! I knew you would pass!

Davis and Laura said...

Congratulations...great job! :)

Lauryl said...

Congratulations! If I ever need a loan, I know who to come to.